- Executive Compensation Plan
- Full-Time Instructional Employees (Faculty, HEO, CLT, and Classified Managerial)
- Part-Time Instructional Employees
- Classified Employees (Full and Part Time)
- Graduate Student Employees
- Additional Benefit Programs
New Health Insurance Marketplace Coverage Options
(Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act)
Section 1512 of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act creates a new Fair Labor Standards Act, section 18B, requiring employers to notify employees of coverage options available through the Health Insurance Marketplace. This requirement extends to all employees – without regard to eligibility for health insurance offered by the college or the separate college corporations.
Accordingly, here is your notice entitled, “New Health Insurance Marketplace Coverage Options and Your Health Coverage.” If you have any questions about your health insurance coverage or your options, you should utilize the contact information provided in this notice.
- NYC Health Benefits Program Notice - Senior College Employees
- Adjunct Health Insturance Program Notice - Senior College Employees
- NYS Health Insurance Program Notice - Senior College Doctoral Students
NYC Health Benefits Program Dependent Eligibility Audit (Only for employees and retirees with NYC Health Benefits who cover thier dependents)
- Employees and retirees who cover dependents in a NYCHB health plan will be asked to provide documentation to ensure that only eligible dependent(s) are enrolled. You will be asked to submit verification of each dependents’ eligibility in order to continue their coverage. For more information click on the following links: DEVA - Notice to Employees | DEVA - FAQs
- The University is pleased to announce that we recently concluded an agreement with the Professional Staff Congress/CUNY ("PSC") on the implementation of a three-year pilot program of voluntary Phased Retirement for eligible members of the PSC-represented teaching and non-teaching instructional staff. View PDF.
Please see schedules below for the list of upcoming financial counseling:
- Metlife Resources Announces one-on-one counseling sessions at Lehman College [PDF]
- TIAA-CREF one-on-one counseling sessions at Lehman College [PDF]
Helath Plan Rates [PDF]
Last modified: Jul 16, 2015