Our mission is to provide exemplary service to our faculty, staff, students, and administrators in support of Lehman College's educational goals. We do this by providing strategic support and effective guidance in the areas of recruitment, benefits, compensation, employee relations, and staff development—all while promoting an environment of diversity.
We provide assistance in the areas of:
- Managerial and Staff Development
- Employee Relations
- Performance Management
- Classified Staff Labor Relations
- HR Data Reports
In addition to utilizing HR staff email, feel free to address any Human Resources concerns or issues you may have at: email@example.com
News & Announcements
To RSVP, Please send your selection to Mr. Lami Hoff at LAMI.HOFF@LEHMAN.CUNY.EDU
Anthem/Empire Data Breach
Employee W2 Reprints
CUNY Drug and Alcohol Policy
New Catastrophic Sick Leave Program
- Catastrophic Sick Leave Bank Program - Application to Donate
- Catastrophic Sick Leave Bank Program - Application to Change Donation or Withdraw
New Health Insurance Marketplace Coverage Options
(Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act)
Section 1512 of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act creates a new Fair Labor Standards Act, section 18B, requiring employers to notify employees of coverage options available through the Health Insurance Marketplace. This requirement extends to all employees – without regard to eligibility for health insurance offered by the college or the separate college corporations.
Accordingly, here is your notice entitled, “New Health Insurance Marketplace Coverage Options and Your Health Coverage.” If you have any questions about your health insurance coverage or your options, you should utilize the contact information provided in this notice.
- NYC Health Benefits Program Notice - Senior College Employees
- Adjunct Health Insturance Program Notice - Senior College Employees
- NYS Health Insurance Program Notice - Senior College Doctoral Students
NYC Health Benefits Program Dependent Eligibility Audit (Only for employees and retirees with NYC Health Benefits who cover thier dependents)
- Employees and retirees who cover dependents in a NYCHB health plan will be asked to provide documentation to ensure that only eligible dependent(s) are enrolled. You will be asked to submit verification of each dependents’ eligibility in order to continue their coverage. For more information click on the following links: DEVA - Notice to Employees | DEVA - FAQs
- The University is pleased to announce that we recently concluded an agreement with the Professional Staff Congress/CUNY ("PSC") on the implementation of a three-year pilot program of voluntary Phased Retirement for eligible members of the PSC-represented teaching and non-teaching instructional staff. View PDF.
Please see schedules below for the list of upcoming financial counseling:
- MetLife One-on-One Counseling Sessions for 2015 [PDF]
- TIAA-CREF One-on-One Counseling Sessions for 2015 [PDF]
Office of Labor Relations Health Information Notices:
New Vendor for CUNY Work/Life Program (eff. 5/15/15)
Last modified: May 19, 2015