Graduate Bulletin 2013-2015 » Academic Programs and Courses » Counseling, Leadership, Literacy, and Special Education » Family Counseling Extension » Family Counseling Extension Graduation (Degree) Requirements
Family Counseling Extension Graduation (Degree) Requirements
- Completion of 48 approved graduate credits of study in counseling for Counselor Education candidates.
- A minimum Grade Point Average of 3.0 (B).
- Successful completion of two semesters of internship.
- Final school counseling research project.
- A portfolio of data-driven, evidence-based assignments.
Last modified: 7/14/2014