Please be advised that CUNYfirst will be not be available on Thursday night, October 31, from 9 PM to Midnight, for end of month closing activities.
A Step-by-Step Guide to Creating Tax Levy Requisitions and Receipts is now available on Lehman Connect. Staff and faculty should login with their Lehman username and password. Select Division of Administration and Finance under Portal Links on Home tab. You will find the reference document under the Procurement Documents tab. The document is in PDF format and may be viewed with Adobe Acrobat. You will need to save the document on your computer before you can open it. You may also go directly to Procurement area on the Portal by selecting the following link: https://connect.lehman.edu/administration-finance/home/Procurement%20Documents/Forms/Allitems.aspx.
Update: Your Financial Aid on CUNYfirst
CUNYfirst now allows you to see more and do more with Financial Aid awards. You can:
- View Self-Service pages for Financial Aid award packages
- View `To Do List' which provide information on required documents to submit to the Financial Aid Office to complete the award process
- Accept, decline and reduce awards such as Perkins Loan, Direct Loan, Federal Work Study
- Access Links to complete Federal Direct Loan counseling requirements (entrance and exit)
Find applications to submit requests for Direct Loans, Perkins Loan, Aid for Part-time Study (APTS) and summer Federal Work Study
- On-line applications for Direct Loan requests are currently not being accepted; please submit a paper Direct Loan application. Download and print application by clicking on the link below
- Direct Loan application [PDF]
For Financial Aid reference guides click here
What is CUNYfirst?
CUNYfirst stands for "Fully Integrated Resources and Services Tool." CUNYfirst supports our Student Administration, Finance and Human Resources systems.
- Featuring an interconnected University-wide system that effectively ties into and manages students' education and records; faculty/staff employment and benefits information; and all College business operations.
- Putting into place systems and procedures that comply with CUNY's common goal of providing the best customer service to students, faculty, staff, and community.
- Implementing common processes that can be accepted across the University, while allowing campuses to continue their unique missions.
- Making available modern systems and processes that allow each user more control and flexibility.
- Accessing information when we need it so we can perform our work on our timetable.
- Retiring systems that are have reached their capacity and replacing them with modern educational and business systems.
Areas affected by CUNYfirst:
Several areas are already operational in CUNYfirst at Lehman, such as the Human Resources Self-Service segment, which allows faculty and staff to view and check personal information online and Campus Solutions which allows students to enroll in classes, making online payments, view academic and financial information on demand as well as allow faculty to enter grades online, and perform other transactions.
- View Areas affected by CUNYfirst: [Visual Aid]
Learn more at the University's CUNYfirst site.
Last modified: Oct 30, 2013