Interactive FAQs for Faculty & Staff
- Human Capitol Magangment: the Human Resources module in CUNYfirst. (Base HR Processes, Employee Self Service Base Benefit Processes, Recruitment and Payroll (interfaces with NYS and NYC).
- Campus Solution: the student information system module of CUNYfirst.
(Academic Structure, Course Catalog, Schedule of Classes, Student Financials, Student Records, Financial Aid, Admissions, Faculty Self Service, Advisor Self Service, and Campus Community)
- Finance: General Ledger, Procurement (Purchasing, Accounts Payable, and Expenses), Planning and Budgeting, Accounts Receivable, Asset Management, and Cash and Deal Management.
- at least 8 characters long.
- contain at least 1 uppercase letter.
- contain at least one numeric char OR one special character.
- must not be one of 4 previous passwords.
Note: Your password will expire 90 days after the last password change. The system will prompt you to change your password.
- For PC's Internet Explorer is the best choice.
- For Mac's CUNYfirst will also work on Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
CUNYfirst training is based on a model called “Train the Trainer.” Professionals from throughout CUNY learn how processes work, and train individuals how to do their work.
Those roles are determined by managers and supervisors who are translating your current work into CUNYfirst functions. You will receive training to perform the exact tasks you need to do your job—no more, no less. If it is determined you need training on functions outside your role, your managers and supervisors will make sure you get it.
- For help on that please visit Lehman Security web page.
Human Resources Questions
For step-by-step PDF guides and training videos on these Employee Self Service activities,
If anything is incorrect, contact the Lehman Human Resources Office. Information such as your Social Security number, and any name changes and new degrees cannot be changed through Self-Service, but must be confirmed by the Human Resources Office.
You will have access to all functions with one sign-on in one integrated system.
Last modified: Apr 9, 2013