Lehman Online Management Reporting System (LOMRS)
The Lehman Online Management Reporting System (LOMRS) is a web-base system that provides a summary and details of budgets and expenditures. It gives senior staff and department heads real-time access to their encumbrances, expenditures and balances available for Personnel Services and Other than Personnel Services (OTPS) budgets.
Departments are strongly encouraged to review their departmental reports on a monthly basis to track and manage their departmental accounts and ensure accuracy.
Adding and removing user’s access is coordinated by the Office of Budget and Planning. Department heads or Designee (i.e. Deans, Vice Presidents, Chairs, and Directors) may send a request to add or remove users via email at email@example.com.
The Office of Budget and Planning will review and confirm the request. The request is then forwarded to the ITR department. At that time, the ITR department will add or remove the user and will send confirmation via e-mail.
Authorized LOMRS users, please click here for LOMRS sign-on.
Training is coordinated by the Office of Budget and Planning and is provided on an ongoing basis. Emails requesting training should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following individuals may be contacted for questions regarding recorded transactions in the LOMRS system.
- Andrea Pinnock, Budget and Planning - for questions regarding budget allocations and modifications. Email: email@example.com.
- Iasia Bailey, Human Resources - for questions regarding personnel hours and payments. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sonia Rodriguez, Accounts Payable - for questions regarding OTPS encumbrances and expenses. Email: email@example.com.
- Lei Millman, Information Technology Resources - for questions regarding login issues. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bethania Ortega, Budget and Planning – for any other general questions. Email: email@example.com.
Last modified: Sep 11, 2013