Note: Students should note that the following year-long sequences begin only in the Fall semester
- SWK 305: Human Behavior and the Social Environment I
- SWK 306: Human Behavior and the Social Environment II
- SWK 311: Social Work Practice I/li>
- SWK 312: Social Work Practice II
- SWK 440: Fieldwork Seminar I
- SWK 470: Fieldwork I
- SWK 441: Fieldwork Seminar II
- SWK 471: Fieldwork II
- SWK 443: Social Welfare Policy
Note: Only students who have successfully completed the College's English requirements may register for SWK 440, 441, 470, and 471.
Note: Students must complete an Application for Fieldwork during the semester prior to begining Fieldwork.
Note: SWK 443 (Social Welfare Policy) must be taken concurrently with either SWK 440 and 470 (Fieldwork Seminar I and Fieldwork I) or with SWK 441 and 471 (Fieldwork Seminar II and Fieldwork II).
To view the full list of courses offered, visit the Online Undergraduate Catalog
Last modified: Jan 7, 2016