The Program for Professional Communications (PPC)
This Interdisciplinary Minor, the Program for Professional Communications (PPC), provides students with the opportunity to develop high-level skills in multimedia communications.
A range of relevant courses enables students to hone their skills in professional writing, using both traditional formats and new media platforms, and to prepare and deliver in-person and web-based presentations.
Students from any department seeking to burnish their professional writing and presentation skills for the twenty-first-century marketplace will find the Program for Professional Communications (PPC) minor an invaluable complement to their chosen major.
The 13-credit Program for Professional Communications (PPC) minor course sequence:
Writing Skills Core (4 credits):
- ENW 201: Advanced Expository Writing (4)
Professional Writing Elective (3 credits):
- ENW 300: Business Writing (3)
- ENW 304: Non-Profit Grant Writing I (3)
- ENW 3070: Health and Science Writing (3)
- ENW 333: Marketing and Public Relations Writing (3)
- ENW 335: Technical Writing (3)
Multimedia Communication Courses (6 credits):
- ENW 3100: Writing for New Media (3)
- ENW 3200: Professional Communications and Presentations Seminar (3)
For more information or to sign up for the Program for Professional Communications (PPC), please write email@example.com.