What is the Honors Convocation?
Honors Convocation is a formal opportunity to recognize the most academically accomplished students at Lehman College. Each year, at the end of the spring semester, Lehman celebrates the achievements of its undergraduate students graduating with College Honors at the Honors Convocation.
College Honors are awarded to undergraduate students who graduate with at least 60 credits completed in residence at Lehman College, of which at least 42 are indexable (awarded a grade), with a minimum cumulative index of 3.4.
- Cum laude is awarded for an index of 3.4 to 3.59,
- Magna cum laude for an index of 3.6 to 3.79, and
- Summa cum laude for an index of 3.8 to 4.0.
- 2018 List of Lehman College Students Graduating with College Honors (As of May 24, 2018)
Honors Convocation 2018
- 2018 Lehman Honors Convocation Student Compilation
- View Photos of Lehman College 2018 Honors Convocation
Tuesday, May 29, 2018
6:00 PM to 8:00 PM*
Performing Arts Center
250 Bedford Park Boulevard West
Bronx, NY 10468
*Students will lineup outside according to their Honor (Summa, Magna, Cum Laude) at 6:00PM
Honors Convocation FAQs
How many guests can I bring to the event?
Each student is allowed to invite up to three guests.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Parking for students and guests will be available at the student parking lot at Goulden Avenue.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Visit our office in Shuster Hall, Room 302, or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 718-960-7806.