Faculty Mary Boylan, M.A.
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 718-960-8020
Office: Speech Building, Room 130
Degrees: B.A., M.A., Lehman College, CUNY
- NY State Licensed Speech Language Pathologist, ASHA CCC’s, Teacher of the Speech and Hearing Handicapped.
- Population(s): Early Intervention (Birth to Three-years old), School-aged children, medically fragile children and adults.
Grants/ Honors/ Fellowships Received
- Summa Cum Laude, Dean’s List, Golden Key Honor Society, Departmental Honors
- Clinical Practicum
- Diagnostic Practicum
- Speech Pathology I
- Speech Pathology II
- Language Acquisition
- Diagnostic Techniques in Speech-Language Pathology
- NSSHLA Chapter Advisor
- Library Liaison, Educational Liaison
- CEU Administrator (as of 9/10)
- Masters Thesis: A Case Study: The Speech and Language Aquisition Of A Set Of Twins Who Suffered From Neglect
- Summa Cum Laude
- Dean's List
- Golden Key Honor Society