- How much does a Taskstream subscription cost?
- I am having trouble using the Taskstream system. Who do I contact?
- I had a Taskstream account for another course and need to subscribe again. What should I do?
- If I choose not to renew my subscription, what happens to my work?
- After my subscription expires, how much time do I have to renew without losing my current work?
- I already graduated from Lehman College, how can I get access to my account (i.e. for National Board Certification, job, etc.)
Below are the Higher Education student account subscription rates as of 6/1/2015. In Step 3 of your registration process, you will see the exact rates. Any student who does not already have an active TaskStream account will need to pay $25 for a 1-semester subscription during student teaching/teaching internship.
|1 semester (5 months)||$25|
As mentioned on the Home page, the following programs require students to purchase 2-year or 3-year accounts upon entrance to their programs:
- Educational Leadership
- Childhood Graduate Education
- Math Middle and High School Education
- Social Studies Middle and High School Education
- Special Education
Taskstream has a help line (1-800-311-5656) available for all subscribers as well as an email address (email@example.com) where you can get all of your technical questions answered. You may also find many helpful hints in their Help menu, located on the top right of your Taskstream screen.
If you have questions about the content of your assignments, you should contact your faculty member or supervisor.
It is best to re-subscribe under the same username as before. This way, you can access all your previous work. If you don’t remember your username and password, use the Taskstream ‘Forgot Login?’ link on the homepage so that you do not create a completely new account or call the Taskstream helpline: (1-800-311-5656).
Taskstream guarantees access to an archive of your work for 6 months after the date of expiration. This means you can access your work, but not update or change it. During that time you will also have access to a feature called, "Pack It Up." This feature allows you to download a copy of all your work to your computer. We recommend that you "Pack and Go" all your work before your subscription expires. In our experience to date, as soon as you renew your account, you would have access to all prior work.
You can renew at anytime independently and retain access to all of your previously completed work. You can continue to edit it as long as the account remains active. Again, Taskstream's guarantee with this is if you renew up to 6 months after your account expires you will still have access to all their work. Thus, download a copy of all your work and portfolios. However, our experience is that you can regain access to your full account and all work even after 6 months.
6. I already graduated from Lehman College, how can I get access to edit my account (i.e. for National Board Certification, job, etc.)
For all alumni of Lehman College, the annual cost for maintaining your account is currently $12.00/year. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for Alumni registration information.
DRF templates can only be housed and edited by a single account.