Field Experience Forms and Information
All Lehman College School of Education students must be fingerprinted and pass a New York City Department of Education (NYCDOE) background check prior to receiving fieldwork placement assistance or a fieldwork letter of introduction.
Visit this link for the procedure you must follow prior to receiving any assistance in securing fieldwork placement. Your status in the NYCDOE Personnel Eligibility Tracking System (PETS) must be listed as “Eligible” before you can be placed.
- Fieldwork Fingerprinting Security Clearance Checklist and Application
- OSPRA 104: For those fingerprinted by NYCDOE—this form indicates that you will allow NYCDOE to release your background check results to the New York State Education Department (NYSED) for certification purposes.
- OSPRA 103: For those already fingerprinted by NYSED—this form indicates that you will allow NYSED to release your background check results to NYCDOE.
Guidelines and Handbook
- Fieldwork Guidelines for ECCE
- Fieldwork Guidelines for MHSE
- Field Experience Documentation Flowchart
- MHSE Fieldwork Handbook