Amod Choudhary, J.D.
Office: Carman Hall, Room 383
Office Hours: MW, 4-5:30 PM
Phone Number: 718.960.8384
- J.D., State University of New York – Buffalo
- M.B.A., Fairleigh Dickinson University
- B.E., State University of New York – Stony Brook
- Auction Rate Securities = Auction Risky Securities, Duquesne Business Law Journal, vol. 11, 2008.
- Doctrine of Lapse – a frayed link for expansion of the British Empire in India, Journal of Law and Business, vol. 16, 2009.
- Impact of Women Heads-of-State on Human Development, Global Journal of Business Research, vol. 4, no. 4, 2010.
- Community Hospital Healthcare System – A Strategic Management Case Study, JOURNAL OF THE INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY FOR CASE STUDIES, vol.18, NO. 1 & 2, 2012
- Mission “Trust,” ACADEMY OF STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT JOURNAL, vol. 1, NO. 2, 2012
- Nontraditional CEOs and their influence as it relates to Diversity on Mission Statement,
ACADEMY OF BUSINESS JOURNAL, vol. 1, 2012
- Anatomy and Impact of Bribery on Siemens AG, Journal of Legal, Ethical and Regulatory Issues, vol. 16, no. 2, 2013
- Developing Innovation in India, Review of Social Studies, Law and Psychology, vol. 8, no. 1, 2014
- Smartphones and their Impact on Net Income per Employee for Selected US Firms, Review of Business and Finance Studies, vol. 5, no. 2, 2014
- Doctrine of Lapse – a frayed link for expansion of the British Empire in India, 04/2009. Western Academy of Legal Studies in Business, Monterrey, California
- From 0 to 60: Developing an Assessment Process at Lehman College, Indianapolis, Indiana with Raymond Galinski and Lynn Rosenberg, 10/2010.
- Impact of Women Heads-of-State on Human Development, Global Journal of Business Research, 05/2010
- recipient of Outstanding Research Award
- recipient of Best in Session Award
- Mission “Trust,” Allied Academies, Spring 2011 International Conference Orlando, Florida, 04/2011
- Nontraditional CEOs and their influence as it relates to Diversity on Mission Statements, Academy of Business Research, Winter 2011 Conference, Las Vegas, Nevada, 11/2011
- recipient of Wolf Publishing Best Papers in Management/MIS Award
- Blackhole of Corruption Disclosure, Academy of Business Research, Fall 2012 International Conference, Atlantic City, New Jersey
- Session Chair
- Anatomy and Impact of Bribery on Siemens AG, The New York State Economics Association, 65th Annual Conference, Fall 2012, Farmingdale, NY
- Four Critical Traits of Innovative Organizations, Allied Academies, Fall 2013 International Conference, San Antonio, TX
- Session Chair
- Developing Innovation in India, Institute of Strategic and International Studies, 2014 ISIS-Miami Beach International Multidisciplinary Academic Conference, Miami Beach, FL
Last modified: Jan 12, 2017