Financial Assistance For Continuing Education
Many of our courses are eligible for vouchers and reimbursement from employers.
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs and G. I. Bill application: submit VA Form 22-1990 www.gibill.va.gov Before registering, make an appointment with Maryann Drago-Dowling, Continuing Education Registrar by calling 718-960-8077 or email email@example.com Make sure to have available your current eligibility letter.
- Limited 90% ACE Adult and Continuing Education Scholarships may be available once per semester in Sept., Jan., and June. Call 718-960-8512 to be mailed a scholarship application and deadline information or download a copy here.
- New York State Educational Incentive Scholarship Program (EIP) may provide vouchers for qualified applicants (with 6+ months of recent child care documented experience and financial need) for Child Care CDA Program coursework. For more information and to apply: www.tsg.suny.edu Apply each semester online, at least 3-4 weeks prior to class start.
- New York State Education Department Adult Career and Continuing Education Service (ACCES) formerly VESID (Vocational and Educational Services for Individuals with Disabilities), 1215 Zerega
Avenue, Bronx, NY 10462. (718)931-3500 TTY 718-828-4003 www.vesid.nysed.gov
- Sallie Mae Smart Loans that cover tuition expenses only are available. To apply, visit www.salliemae.com - school code is 007022-98. Call 718-960-8077 once your loan has been approved or
for more information.
- Workforce New York Registrants may use the ITG voucher to attend select programs such as Business Bookkeeping, Certified Nursing Assistant C.N.A., Patient Care Technician for C.N.A.’s, Clinical Medical Assistant. Apply online or at your local WF 1 Center at least 3-4 weeks before classes start. The Westchester/Putnam WIB supports these program along with the Pharmacy Technician program and Child Care.
- The Rev. Edward Leman Davis Sr. Scholarship Fund for two Certified Nursing Assistant
students per semester may reimburse up to $300 of fees. To apply and become eligible, students must
first: register- pay for course, attend and successfully complete the course and clinical. Call for
application at 718-960-8077.
- Human Resources Administration (HRA) prospects may receive vouchers (vouchers cover child care and travel expenses ONLY) to attend select programs. Call 718-960-8077 for more information.
Print a PDF version here
Last modified: Apr 15, 2013