Skip to Main Content
Skip to Main Navigation
Archives - Scholarships and Internships Postings
- New York City Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (NYCHCC) will provide Scholarship Awards to those Hispanic students who meet certain criteria. Deadline: November 12, 2012. For further information, contact Ms. Figueroa at 718-960-8382 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Science Undergraduate Laboratory Internship Program at Oak Ridge National Laboratory. Deadline: October 1, 2012. Click here to Apply Online.
- 100 Hispanic Women Inc. announces the 2013 application for the Young Latinas Leadership Institute scholarship. Deadline: October 15, 2012. For further information, contact Ms. Figueroa at 718-960-8382 or via email at email@example.com
- AfterCollege is offering a $500 scholarship for current students pursuing a degree in a field of science. Complete the short application here: AfterCollege Science Student Scholarship
- AfterCollege: Join the CUNY Lehman College Department of Biological Sciences Career Network.
- Conference: Student Conference on Conservation Science-American Museum of Natural History, NYC October 10-12, 2012. For further information Click Here.
- LCU foundation is providing grant funds ($4000.00 per acadmeic year) for women undergraduate students who have a need related to their housing condition.Deadline: September 24, 2012.
- Young Latinas Leadership Institute Scholarship for Westchester County Residents of Hispanic/Latino heritage.This scholarship fund will award selected Latinas living in Westchester County, currently enrolled and registered in college, with $1,000 to support their college educational expenses for the 2012-2013 academic year. Deadline: September 28, 2012. Contact Ms. Figueroa at 718-960-8382 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Asian Women In Business Scholarship encourages and promotes exceptional Asian female students who have demonstrated scholarship, leadership, community service and/ or entrepreneurship. Deadline: October1, 2012. To review scholarship information and access the application, Click Here.
- St. George’s Scholarship scholarship - $5000.00 for students entering their senior year. Deadline: July 6, 2012. For further information email: email@example.com
- Internship - New New York Leaders: The Student Intern Program - Deadline: July 6, 2012.
- NYCHA scholarships for undergraduate CUNY students. Deadline: June 15, 2012. Applications at www.cuny.edu/nychascholarship or at www.nyc.gov/nychacunyscholarship
- The New York League of Puerto Rican Women Inc. accepting college award applications. Deadline: June 9, 2012. For further information Click Here.
- Scholarship - Deadline: May 25, 2012 The Hispanic Association of Colleges & Universities (HACU). For further information Click Here
- Workshops to prepare Lehman students for the job market on May 5th, 12th and 19th at Carman B36 10 A.M. to Noon. Register at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarship - full/partial tuition for furture Math and Science Teachers. Deadline: May 1, 2012. Information at Shuster Hall Room 205.
- Annette Urso Rickel Foundation, Inc - full or partial tuition scholarships for one academic year to future Math and Science teachers. Deadline: May 1, 2012. Application available in the Office of Academic Testing, Scholarships & Awards in Shuster Hall Room 205.
Research Experience at NSF Cooperative Remote Sensing Science and
Technology.Deadline: April 19, 2012.
- Scholarships for Science Majors to Earn a Masters Degree
in Science Education ($72,500): Deadline: April 2, 2012. For further information Click Here.
- Scholarship - Deadline: March 31, 2012. AfterCollege
Science Student Scholarship. For further information Click Here.
- Interviewing for Graduate School Admissions. What to say-What not to Say-What to expect. Wednesday, April 4th, 3:30-5:00 p.m. Gillet Hall-Auditorium.