Fall 2018 Advisement
April 9, 2018 - May 16, 2018
Department of Languages and Literatures - CA-257 or 718-960-8215
- Monday: 11:00PM - 1:00PM Thomas Ihde (except 4/16)
- Monday: 3:00PM - 3:30PM Óscar Martín
- Monday: 3:30PM - 4:30PM Marco Ramírez
- Tuesday: 2:00PM - 3:00PM Evelyn Durán
- Tuesday: 4:00PM - 5:00PM Amin Erfani
- Wednesday: 11:00PM - 12:00PM Thomas Ihde (except 4/18)
- Wednesday: 1:00PM - 2:00PM Daniel Fernández
- Wednesday: 2:00PM - 3:00PM Francisco Montaño
- Wednesday: 3:30PM - 4:30PM Carmen Saen de Casas
- Thursday: 2:30PM - 3:00PM Thomas Spear
- Thursday: 4:00PM - 5:00PM Beatriz Lado (except 4/12)
- Thursday: 5:00PM - 6:00PM Juan Jesús Payán
- Friday: 2:00PM - 3:00PM Asako Tochika
April 11th is a Friday schedule at CUNY.
Spanish Placement Exams
You can take the placement exam in the language lab located in Carman Hall B-37 on Mondays through Thursdays between 10am and 3pm. You must bring your CUNY ID to take the exam.
Scheduled Dates for French Placement Exams
Please register *in advance* to take the exam during these exam dates.
***Please register at least one business day before the exam.***
If you arrive more than 10 minutes late for the exam, you will have to register for a different date.
Please email Tina Rivera (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your name, EMPLID, and test date preference. On the day of the exam,
- Students must bring a pen/pencil, their Lehman ID and EMPLID number.
- YOU DO NOT NEED TO STUDY FOR THE EXAM
- The exam will be used to place students in FRE (French) courses only.
For more information please contact the Department of Languages and Literatures, CA-257, (718) 960-8215.