- 2012 Summer Intern - TV Production, Development & Programming
- Interns - East Coast
NBC Universal is one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. Formed in May 2004 through the combining of NBC and Vivendi Universal Entertainment, NBC Universal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
- New York
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
- New York
- United States
NBC Universal's internship opportunities give students real world experience and exposure to one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment. Internships are the perfect way to gain experience while learning what a career at NBC Universal might hold in store for you. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TV Production, Development and Programming internships usually include: Access Hollywood, Bravo, Casting, Jerry Springer & Steve Wilkos, Music Services, Oxygen, Programming, Scheduling, SyFy, and Technical Operations.
NBC Universal interns are unpaid and therefore must meet the following criteria:
- In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution
- Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
- Eligible to receive academic credit
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Authorized to participate in an unpaid internship in the U.S.
- Previous work experience in an office environment
- Previous internship experience
**Must apply online at: Campus 2 Career Internship Program