Alumni / Alumnae
Graduates of Lehman's English programs - the English BA, the English Honors BA, the English Minor, the Professional Communications Minor, the English MA, and the Education MS in English - have gone on to a wide array of interesting and rewarding CAREERS.
The English Department warmly welcomes ALUMNI/ALUMNAE INFORMATION for three main reasons: (1) to update department records; (2) to advertise the achievements of Lehman English graduates; and (3) to develop an alumni/ae database that current BA and MA students can use for information as they begin their own careers.
To showcase your achievements and provide a valuable shoulder for the next generation to stand on, EMAIL THE ENGLISH CHAIR with the some or all of the following information:
- Lehman information: full name, degree earned, year of graduation, EMPLID (if available)
- Contact information: email, cell, social media
- Work / Education since graduating from Lehman
- General value of an English BA or MA in the professional world
- Particular value of Lehman English
- Permission: "I give/decline the Lehman College English Department the right to use my text/images in an alumni/ae database for current students and graduates"
- Permission: "I give/decline the Lehman College English Department the right to use my text/images for promotional purposes."
Please include ENGLISH ALUM in your subject-line.
"If I have seen further it is by standing on the sho[u]lders of Giants."
- Isaac Newton, 15 February 1676 letter to Robert Hooke
Last modified: Nov 9, 2016